The Training Place of Excellence is a non-profit making organisation which focuses on offering quality Accountancy Trainings and other specialist training courses and we support candidates with practical accounting work experience to help consolidate the knowledge gained on the trainings they attended.
We offer Accounting work experience trainings along with other Accountancy and specialist trainings-
- Accounting Work Experience in London
- Accounting Apprenticeships in London & Business Admin
- Sage 50 Accounts Training in London
- Sage 50 Payroll Training in London
- Management Accounting Training
- VAT- Value Added Tax
- AAT Training in London
- Computer based assessments
- Certificate & Diploma in Accounting (Level 2-3)- City & Guilds qualifications
- Award in Bookkeeping (Level 1-3)- City & Guilds qualifications
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations - OCR
- Preparing for a Business Venture (Level 2-3) Certificate- OCR qualifications
- Administration (Business Professional) (Level 1-4) Diploma- OCR qualifications
- Business Skills (Level 2-3) Diploma- OCR qualifications
- Bookkeeping & Accounting qualifications- OCR qualifications
- ICT (Level 1-3)- OCR qualifications
- Numeracy & Literacy- OCR qualifications
- Team Building- OCR qualifications
We offer practical work experience along with all our training courses to help candidates get a better understanding of the training they attended and to have practical experience to complement their educational qualifications. The work placement can be put on your CV to facilitate and increase your chances of getting into employment.
Upon completion of any training attended, there is a guaranteed opportunity for an Accounting Work Placement within an Accounting firm, subject to receiving two references for each candidate. The length of your Accounting Work Placement depends on the combination of trainings you attend.
Please see our training bundles, fees and durations of accounting work placements for further details.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Quality and personalized trainings received
- Certification on courses
- References attainable from the firm
- Gain hands on experience to complement your educational qualifications
- Free after-training support and advice
- Interviewing techniques and skills to gain
- Opportunity for work placement